Working to help make your shop’s environment cleaner is just one of the benefits provided by our Spray-Cooled™ technology. Reducing dangerous fume emissions, containing gas leaks, and lowering energy requirements, all help SYSTEMS Spray-Cooled™ equipment “Go Green“.
- One-piece construction eliminates panel-to-panel gaps, thus minimizing flame and fume emissions.
- Continuous plate hot face construction further significantly reduces air infiltration/exfiltration pathways, thus creating a much tighter product.
- Dual containment construction facilitates gas leak detection prior to an environmental impact event.
- Furnace enhancements reduce production energy consumption, while increased efficiency in the use of available cooling water reduces secondary systems’ energy requirements.
- Cooling methods, materials of construction, and our patented “Clog Resistant” nozzles require no special treatment of the cooling water.
- Smooth plate construction of off-gas ductwork reduces the amount of dust that is trapped within the duct and transports more to the baghouse.
Environmental Advantages Video
Improving furnace reliability while decreasing and easing maintenance requirements, providing safer working conditions in a cleaner environment, reducing the cost of spare parts inventories while extending the service life of the equipment, and providing for more production with less energy, SYSTEMS Spray-Cooled™ equipment is “Staying Cool in a Hot Business”.