Smelting Furnace Roofs
Equipment reliability, accessibility, leak detection and monitoring, and in-situ repairability were primary objectives during the development of the SYSTEMS Spray-Cooled™ panelized smelting furnace roof. All of these objectives were achieved and the campaign goals were established at 5 years! All of the many technological, safety, environmental, operational and maintenance benefits of our Spray-Cooled™ equipment can be found on the SYSTEMS Spray-Cooled™ panelized smelting furnace roof, and years of successful operation haven proven the viability, economy, and reliability of our technology in this most demanding of applications.
- Large diameter furnace roofs can be panelized into “pie slice” panels with radial panel gaps. Each panel is completely self-sustaining with independent cooling water supply, distribution, and drainage.
- Light weight minimizes lifting and support peripherals.
- Tension-ring structural concept facilitates single panel removal.
- Dual containment capabilities facilitate leak detection monitoring.
- The hot face and entire cooling water system is accessible and repairable from the outside, in-situ.
- Safer operations.
- No special chemical treatment of the cooling water is not required.
- Please recheck your ID(s).
- If you are showing a private album, check that the "Retrieve Photos From" option is set to "User's Private Album" and that the Authorization Key is correct.