A Better Alternative Than: Pressurized Water Cooling
SYSTEMS Spray-Cooled™ technology is a SAFER Alternative to Pressurized Water-Cooling
- Operating at atmospheric pressure, Spray-Cooling™ eliminates the potential for high pressure, high volume water leaks.
- The entire hot face of every Spray-Cooled™ component is accessible from the “wet” side so that inspections and repairs may be accomplished without exposure to the “hot” side of the equipment.
SYSTEMS Spray-Cooled™ technology provides superior ENVIRONMENTAL Performance to Pressurized Water-Cooling
- The one-piece construction of SYSTEMS Spray-Cooled™ equipment eliminates panel-to-panel gaps as well as tube-to-tube gaps, thus minimizing flame and fume emissions as well as air infiltration, keeping your shop cleaner and cooler.
- Secondary containment of Spray-Cooled™ equipment facilitates gas/fume leak detection and monitoring.
SYSTEMS Spray-Cooled™ technology is a MORE COST EFFICIENT Alternative to Pressurized Water-Cooling
- Better thermal stress management, better and more readily applicable repair procedures, and a SAFER component all help provide a longer service life for Spray-Cooled™ equipment than for pressurized water-cooled equipment.
- “Rebuild versus Replace” campaigns provide long term cost savings.
Why We're the Better Alternative Video
SYSTEMS Spray-Cooled™ technology is a MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT Alternative to Pressurized Water-Cooling
- The enhanced cooling methods and slag retention procedures and products incorporated into our Spray-Cooled™ equipment,retain more energy in the furnace, thus reducing the energy losses to the environment and to the water system.
- Operating at lower cooling water supply pressures, and at atmospheric drain pressures greatly reduces the pumping energy required of the mill utility system.
- Minimizing air infiltration into the furnace and gas stream facilitates better post combustion control.